I hope you and your team are well. I know you’re busy so I’ll keep this brief:
1) A gentle reminder that PTI is a tax-exempt non-profit under IRS guideline 501(C)(3). All donations to Paladin Training are tax deductible. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated and help us perform our mission of providing low / no-cost training to area LEO’s. Use the contact point below if you can help.
2) A gift certificate to one of our classes makes a great gift for Christmas! It literally might be the gift of life. Probably tough getting one to you via USPS this late, but if you live locally, I’ll deliver it.
- Any two-day defensive firearm class: $250 (regularly $300)
- Defensive Shotgun or Low Light Handgun: $175 (regularly $200)
- SC CWP: $75 (regularly $100)
Discounted prices above are good until 26 DEC 2016.
Don’t be that guy. Don’t let a loved one be that guy, either.
3. Winner of the raffle for a seat in a two-day defensive carbine class and 500 rds of either 5.56 NATO or 7.62 x 39 ammunition is Howard Thompson.
Howard has decided not to be that guy. Be like Howard.
Congratulations, Howard! Contact me when convenient.
4. Check this out:
Call the guys at Fludd’s (843-669-7363). Very reasonable prices and quick turnaround.
5. Do you have an old car you’d like to get rid of? We’ll take it! It doesn’t have to run. We just need an intact car to use in some of our classes.
Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you for being a part of our team.