This newsletter contains the 4th QTR schedule. If you need a class that’s not listed, remember we do private classes.
You should already know that I believe every law abiding adult American should own an AR or AK. In fact, I think it’s your DUTY as an American citizen to be trained up on these arms. If you’ve been thinking about this, but just aren’t quite at the point of pulling the trigger, please don’t put it off any longer.
Also, don’t forget budgeting in training, if not with us, then another reputable trainer. If you’ve trained with us and want to broaden your foundation, don’t hesitate to contact me for recommendations or a referral. Seriously, I have no problem directing you toward another trainer. See Proverbs 26: 4.
Please continue to train and get ready; physically, mentally and spiritually!
Train hard! Put God first!
DVC/I H S
CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE ON SELF-DEFENSE 23 SEP
We’ll be conducting a four hour lecture on this topic at Greenwood Baptist Church, from 6 pm to 10 pm on Friday, 23 September.
Subjects include scriptural support for the use of force in self-defense, situational awareness, predator character-istics, avoidance and deterrence, etc.
Plenty of people provide training on crime prevention. Few focus on the mental aspects and fewer still do so from a scriptural basis. It’s critical to have a clear understanding as to what your rights and duties are before you need it. Expect to be challenged.
There is no charge to attend. We’re still working out the details as to a meal, if any, and there may be a charge to cover expenses related to that.
LADIES ONLY DEFENSIVE CARBINE CLASS?
- Date: TBD
- Location: Lake Darpo, Society Hill, SC
- Cost: $100 (no charge to spouses of Darlington County SO deputies and CO’s)
NEW LOCAL DEALER
I recently received the following from Jason Cox, one of the co-owners of Front Sight Arms Company:
“FSAC is a new local gun builder and dealer that works to support local 2A rights and education. As part of that effort, we believe that access to firearms and firearms training are extremely important in today’s political and cultural climate.
Jason and Charity Cox, the owner and operator of this home based small business, are also Paladin alumni. It is our opinion that Paladin Training provides the highest value and quality in firearms and concealed carry training in the Pee Dee. We’d like to add even more value to your training by offering free transfers of guns bought online at internet gun stores.
Other opportunities to save on FSAC AR-15 rifles will come to Paladin trainees this fall.”
Check them out on Facebook at Front Sight Arms Co.
PRECISION RIFLE 2 CLASS – 10 September
We’ve been asked by several Basic Precision Rifle attendees to offer “the next level” of precision rifle training. Paladin is excited to announce Precision Rifle 2. Here are some details:
- 8 hour class (all on the range)
- Prerequisite: Basic Precision Rifle
- Engage targets out to and beyond 1,000 yards
- Shooting from several practical, improvised positions using available props
- More in-depth discussions on ballistic apps
- Wind reading
- Ranging targets
- Drills to increase your speed and efficiency
- Limited class size
- Bring a zeroed precision rifle with tactical scope and bipod.
- Bring a good dope chart for your rifle/ammo combination (what we gave you at your Basic Precision Rifle class is fine as long as you haven’t changed ammo or scope height.)
- That you have a good understanding of your rifle and scope and be capable of making your own adjustments from our wind/elevation calls.
- Eye/ear pro
- 100 rounds match ammo
- Dope card
- Shooting (bean) bag
- Hydration/lunch/snacks (No nearby stores)
- Spotting scope
- Sack chair
- Rain gear
- When: 10 SEP / 8am – 5 pm
- Where: Maxton, NC (just over the state line from Dillon)
- Cost: $175