Introduction to Defensive Handguns (IDH)
So, you’re new to handguns or considering purchasing one… what’s the next step?
INTRODUCTION TO DEFENSIVE HANDGUNS (IDH)
- How to safely handle and store your handgun
- What the parts are called and what they do
- How to operate the controls
- How to load and unload it
IDH is a non-firing class. No ammunition is necessary (or allowed in the classroom). Bring your own handgun or use ours.
Class outline (4 hours)
- Safety – handling and storage
- Ammunition – how it works; what all those words and numbers mean
- Revolvers – a. thru d. above
- Semi-automatic pistols – a. thru d. above
IDH is great for kids, too!
Times: Any four hour block convenient for your group.
Cost: $50 – Attend this class and receive a $50 credit toward our Defensive Handgun 1 (DH1) class.
This is a safe, non-threatening and economical way to get a solid foundation in the knowledge and skills you will need to become a competent gun handler.
Start developing the correct habits now!
FOR MORE INFO, TO RESERVE A SPOT OR HOST A CLASS: CALL STEVE COOPER @ 843-618-1381